• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inactive Players!

• Thread starter The Great Milenko
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Apparently everyone has to make his OWN topic to get an answer.
let's try it again.. :s

Seekhunt..

what happens with people who are not seriously play anymore?
exmpl: in my continent we got like 30 players with 0 points..

do they get deleted and if so do we get new fresh players in place for them?

Coz in my opinion it's only a waiste of serverspace as well continent space..
also the continent in it's whole would be much more productive and challenging if new active players will be added.

DeletedUser

seekhunt doesn't know anything..he's just an appointed "moderator" (LMAO) for this forum. Has nothing to do with developing the game.

DeletedUser653

seekhunt doesn't know anything...

Saxon - now your being too hard, hes a very good player who is in 8th place in his area (15 actives left) and hes been playing with no diamonds so he must be a really great player...

Seriously the inactives are going to kill this game off, but we are told that there will be an update for the trading to open it up across more players, perhaps we need to have a few hundred per section to cope with the fall out rates?

DeletedUser

Saxon - now your being too hard, hes a very good player who is in 8th place in his area (15 actives left) and hes been playing with no diamonds so he must be a really great player...

Seriously the inactives are going to kill this game off, but we are told that there will be an update for the trading to open it up across more players, perhaps we need to have a few hundred per section to cope with the fall out rates?

Maybe you're right...but in TW the moderators get free premium, ..and they can't "moderate" the forum for the world they're playing in...so...depends on how honest he is whether he'd admit it or not.

I'm #5 in my continent..and you better believe I'm not paying for diamonds.

DeletedUser256

I know the Great Milenko from TW! we've fought against each other and we teamed up at one point too!
Nice to see you here.

DeletedUser

seekhunt doesn't know anything..he's just an appointed "moderator" (LMAO) for this forum. Has nothing to do with developing the game.

i know that but he should be possible to get that information thou..
at least better than we can :)

DeletedUser

I know the Great Milenko from TW! we've fought against each other and we teamed up at one point too!
Nice to see you here.

Lol that could be very possible.. ;)
and since TW is getting more and more noobstyle worlds i thought let's try this game ;)

and fairly i like it, as i also wanted to play the new online version of Age of Empire (wich i first thought this would be more like that) .. problem is thou. AoE you need to download their game first,then make an online account.. so it's basicly a normal pc game and not an MMO or such.. which dissapointed me right away and did not made an account..

so yeah .. thnkz innogames for this fairly nice game.. i've been waiting for such a game quiet a while ;)

darn what a long story.. XD sorry for the big read (if anyone cares anyway XD)

and after posting it i noticed it isn't that big to read :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112

hello the famous great milenko.i am maxbergheim of TW,italian player.I think that we fought on tribalsmasters ;)

DeletedUser

Great Milenko of UNP! Well I am Nehebkau founder of The Companions - been a long time and good to see you here. Hows it going ?
I just started TW again on W61 atm with one measily lil village!

DeletedUser

We're working on a solution for the inactive players as we speak, please bare with us.

DeletedUser

Maxiiiiiiii

of course i rekonize you, we fought hand on hand against our enemies :cool:
how is my vip ;)

Neheb... yes i was UNP once ;)

nice to c some familiar people here..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Somebody knows how much time a city of 0 points is active?
How bout:
Code:
Quote Originally Posted by incorect View Post
We're working on a solution for the inactive players as we speak, please bare with us.

DeletedUser

Inactive players are worth 20 coins a day - believe me, I've used them when I am THIIIS close to being able to build something and need coin. ;)

DeletedUser

yeah true.. and sadly the goods don't go automaticly so these can't be looted at inactive vills :(

DeletedUser

so true, Orien! I've clicked my way through all 80 cities when in desperate need for some coin :D
and we have 21 players with 0 points on the continent. and then a whole bunch with just some few random things done and abandoned.

no wonder the market is absolutely EMPTY :/

DeletedUser1080

O.O Wow, there's a lot of old TribalWars players here! I doubt any of you remember Fireprincess59, and I had many alternate accounts for random other worlds. . . >> But if you did, I apologize for the annoyance that you felt while attempting to seige my villages! :D ALL OF THE DEFENSIVE TROOPS!

But I digress. . . I just use the inactive villages for free PvP points. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.