• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inactive players and FP investments.

T14all

Private
I hear a lot of people say they invest in a while the player is active, then the player stops playing and people lose FPs.

Could you put an option in to freeze gbs on accounts which haven’t been logged into for 30 days? After 45 days all FPs are sent back to owners. If they become active again, they can start again, no loss to either side.

DeletedUser

we all lose out on fp
one person i was adding onto his orical and he quit the game
so i stopped leveling it up

DeletedUser

no i find my oracle useful it gives more happiness than every other building in my town
and i need the supplies

no i find my oracle useful it gives more happiness than every other building in my town
and i need the supplies
Well don't waste many fp on it, it very quickly gets surpassed by normal buildings and a half decent event building will blow it out the water

Boleslav2

Private
My ex guildmate asked for 1.9 in Arc . I gave more then 2000 fp's. she stopped playing and is inactive for more then year. And I have several donations of that type.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
I hear a lot of people say they invest in a while the player is active, then the player stops playing and people lose FPs.

Could you put an option in to freeze gbs on accounts which haven’t been logged into for 30 days? After 45 days all FPs are sent back to owners. If they become active again, they can start again, no loss to either side.

Potential abuse is parking fps from your bar to gbs and converting them to packs :):):)

Thalual

Private
I believe T14all is making a good point. We all know that there is currently a risk in investing in GB's as we don't know if the player will return to the game so we can receive our medals and FP after it levels. That is not T14all's point. He's saying that the risk exists and it should be an easy process to remove it.

syjytg

Master Corporal
I believe T14all is making a good point. We all know that there is currently a risk in investing in GB's as we don't know if the player will return to the game so we can receive our medals and FP after it levels. That is not T14all's point. He's saying that the risk exists and it should be an easy process to remove it.

It will no longer be a risk if it can be removed. Every investments in real life have risks. This is no different.