• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In the game, in message center!

DeletedUser113235

Imagine the message center in the game being like this forum; the problems we would have with msgs: Giant Fonts, Ridiculous Colors, to convey a simple msg. Last thing we need is a long-winded msg from a guild member with all kinds of fonts and colors. The Message Center would soon become useless!

Because you imagine the current Message Center System with the addition of Colors and Fonts.
I think this is also wrong.

But, by re-creating the Message Center System, cause let's be honest - it's very old one, and we deserve a new look AND functionality to our Message Center - So, you will see the use of the colors, fonts, etc...

I think, that the Message Center could be much more comfortable place for our messages with Guild, Friends and Neighbours.
Today's technology enables much more capability and creativity.

Agent327

Overlord
Because you imagine the current Message Center System with the addition of Colors and Fonts.

Does it matter what message system he imagines? It is clear he does not want it.

But, by re-creating the Message Center System, cause let's be honest - it's very old one, and we deserve a new look AND functionality to our Message Center - So, you will see the use of the colors, fonts, etc...

Whjy do we deserve a new look? What's wrong with the present one? It works, doesn't it?

I think, that the Message Center could be much more comfortable place for our messages with Guild, Friends and Neighbours.

What makes you think we want a comfortable place to talk with friends and even better neighbours????

The message system is functional. It works for the Guild. Nothing else needed.

DeletedUser99588

For those that have played the game long enough the current message system is a work of art in comparison to the old system. I'm not against improvements but personally I'm not interested in using multiple fonts, colours, text sizes etc. and would be happier to see devs working on other things. Seems like many feel the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:

The problem with your response is this: It's a game not a forum.
The msg center has only one use to convey msg's to members in a quick and concise way. The goal of the msg center is to obtain quick responses from those that are seeing it. It is not for pretty, wonderful messages to show off the creativity of others. do that here!

DeletedUser100133

Hello

As you can see a few comments have been deleted and edited, due to the comments been off topic, they are also a breach of the rules. Can we please stick to the topic and be polite to one another?

Thank you