• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed In Search of Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111303

I hope that is correct and legible. Happy Halloween!!
Screenshot_1.jpg

DeletedUser115907

scare(ly)/bug/biter/ bar/stories/scary

Attachments

• halloween1.jpg
    halloween1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 174

DeletedUser115918

MY HALLOWEEN answer
We have come to the time of year,

Where we celebrate a pastime in fear.

Ghost, ghouls & creeps going bump in the night,

Scaring people and giving them a horrible fright.

We have a twist within the search of Halloween,

so make sure your eye sight is very keen.

The challenge has been set by a mysterious figure,

can you obtain all 33 to become a winner.

InnoGames wishes you luck in the competition,

remember stay safe in the seasons tradition.

in%20serach%20of%20halloween.jpg

We require you to find all 33 words this is made up of 29 words around the word search board and there are 4 missing words which are associated with the Halloween theme, therefore I can confirm that the word "JOIN" on the bottom row is not one of these missing words, Looks like our mysterious figure has given you a clue to what these words start with. The winners will be selected at random and will each win 1000 Diamonds!

S
B
S
S

Only one entry per account

If your Forum account is different from your game name, please let us know if your reply.

How to take part and enter the competition:

Scroll down to the bottom you will see a text box
Submit your answers in any form
Click enter

The competition will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 13th November 2018. Your answers will be hidden so that other players can not see your answers and copy therefore your post will say "awaiting moderators approval". Once the competition has closed your answers will be reviewed and only the correct posts will be verified and the winners will be posted. There will be 2 winners chosen at random who will receive 1,000 Diamonds each!

Attachments

• HALLOWEEN.pdf
    187.2 KB · Views: 164

DeletedUser115734

Attached is a scan of my search. The four additional words I found were Scary, Biter, Scare and Stories.

Attachments

• Halloween Search.pdf
    851.8 KB · Views: 239

DeletedUser109935

I found all the words. There were four possible additional words that began with "S." I chose scarecrow, scary and stories. I chose biter for the "B" word. I did not chose the single word scare...favoring scary instead. Thanks for the fun game.
In search of Halloween copy.jpg

DeletedUser110917

Hi,

The four missing words are

SCARY
BITE
STORIES
SCARE.

Completed word search below:

test0002 (2).jpg

DeletedUser112365

We have come to the time of year,

Where we celebrate a pastime in fear.

Ghost, ghouls & creeps going bump in the night,

Scaring people and giving them a horrible fright.

We have a twist within the search of Halloween,

so make sure your eye sight is very keen.

The challenge has been set by a mysterious figure,

can you obtain all 33 to become a winner.

InnoGames wishes you luck in the competition,

remember stay safe in the seasons tradition.

in%20serach%20of%20halloween.jpg

We require you to find all 33 words this is made up of 29 words around the word search board and there are 4 missing words which are associated with the Halloween theme, therefore I can confirm that the word "JOIN" on the bottom row is not one of these missing words, Looks like our mysterious figure has given you a clue to what these words start with. The winners will be selected at random and will each win 1000 Diamonds!

S
B
S
S

Only one entry per account

If your Forum account is different from your game name, please let us know if your reply.

How to take part and enter the competition:

Scroll down to the bottom you will see a text box
Submit your answers in any form
Click enter

The competition will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 13th November 2018. Your answers will be hidden so that other players can not see your answers and copy therefore your post will say "awaiting moderators approval". Once the competition has closed your answers will be reviewed and only the correct posts will be verified and the winners will be posted. There will be 2 winners chosen at random who will receive 1,000 Diamonds each!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello, here is my entry for the Halloween Event 2018 Crossword. I hope I win... I wish that I win....I never win!!!

Attachments

• FOE - Halloween Crossword.jpg
    FOE - Halloween Crossword.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 168

Miss Tree

Private
Apologies if the picture's too small, had to shrink it for it to attach.
As for the 4 mystery words, I found these (highlighted in orange):
Sock (??)
Bite
Scare
Scary

(I did find 'sown' but it seemed somehow less Halloweeny...) Fingers crossed, thanks for the contest! :)

Attachments

• In search of Halloween.JPG
    In search of Halloween.JPG
    982.7 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.