• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

in need of dye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi there im really stuck in the research area of the iron age as i need loads of dye and the guild im in are no help at all has anyone got any that they could trade for marble or lumber as ive not been able to carry on for the last 2 days now and im waisting my forge points as well as limit was met yesterday
many thanks
hazel3772

DeletedUser65

hello hazel and welcome to the forums. id suggest you not try to organize trade on the forums. there's a 60,000 player limit in your world of which you can only trade with a max of 160 so your odds of finding someone are pretty slim.
if your unhappy with your guild and not getting much satisfaction might i suggest you try to join another more active and populated guild to improve your chances of getting a trade.
You could also have a look through your neighborhood and try to find a player profile who produces dye or check there actual city for dyeworks. then simply mail that player and ask for a trade. most people playing are of a generous nature and i believe they would gladly help you out.

DeletedUser

sorry about that just soo annoyed that i was stuck for 2 days with no help !!!! ive now started my own guild so hopefully will be better from now on

DeletedUser6202

Hey there, I have dye as a deposit :) I'll hook you up, just add me. My name is Wyntre :)

P.S Your guild sounds useless. Im in a new one called The Manson Family. Perhaps you'd be interested?
Give me a bell :)

DeletedUser

Pssht Wyntre, I think you've missed the point that he's made his own guild already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.