• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In ME yet still getting side quests for Colonial?

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Excuse if i'm missing something, in my city on East Nagach, i keep getting side quests from Colonial or industrial, the current one is called 'Caught off guard' and asks to recruit 4 units from Colonial or 3 units from Industrial, if i do one more tech I shall be in PME.. I have searched the tree cannot find anything missing, on the continent map i'm already two provinces into PME, i find this absolutely absurd because it means i would have to rebuild old military camps to complete the side quest... any ideas please?

DeletedUser

Personally I'd build retro camps and earn the reward, that's what they're there for and, you'll like winning something you should already have won before advancing.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I remember this happening as well, a few times. Asking for quests that required building, or having troops from 1 older age - and that happened as a follow up to quests that were in my current age. So no idea why they would design quests that are kind of backwards like that, but it does happen

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I just can't see the point in having an undeletable quest and building barracks, troops and waiting to make x 3 or 4, the cost outweighs the reward plus, why on earth would you use colonial troops in ME and above?

Powe

Brigadier-General
I just can't see the point in having an undeletable quest and building barracks, troops and waiting to make x 3 or 4, the cost outweighs the reward plus, why on earth would you use colonial troops in ME and above?
You were supposed to complete the quest in INA, not ME in the first place.

joesoap

Major-General
it just means you ignored the story quest lines as you went along, so your quest is number 23 in industrial (theres 36 in total), you then have 34 progressive story quests then all the ME quests just to have your quest line catch up with your city