• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: In home city, on roads, no cars or people

• Thread starter DeletedUser114021
  • Start date

DeletedUser114021

Have just noticed, no moving vehicles on the roads or people walking on the paths.

Is same no matter what browser i am using

Emberguard

Legend
@romalo5 when a device is having trouble running the game it will stop animations to lesson the load - starting with anything on your roads/streets. Without knowing further details I can simply guess this is the reason
Close background programs and browser tabs you’re not using.
Don’t stream TV shows or download large files while playing.
Alter your start-up settings to de-clutter all the rubbish and pointless junk that starts running as soon as you turn the computer on (I’m looking at you, Microsoft...).
Turn off automatic updates for everything except critical system security updates.
Set your automatic virus scan to run at a time when you’re not likely to heavily be using the computer.

All of this drains your system resources.

DeletedUser114021

Absolutely nothing was changed, one day i had them, the next i did not, computer did not change, I did not add any new programs, have cleared all the cache etc, not a thing had changed

DeletedUser97166

Have you checked that the animations are still turned on in your settings?

DeletedUser114021

yes and it has a tick, was one of the things i first checked

KIDOGO

Private
Well I xwitched back to Flash and the animals came back!....but then I lost my picture ...just blue screen except one small square...so back to HTML5 and no animals or people!

DeletedUser114021

I switched to HTML as well and switched back, there is nothing wrong with my graphics card, i have now checked on another computer and doing the same, the tablet is the only device now that shows the animations. And another thing, when i load someone else's city, and come back to my own my cows and birds come back but not my people. It is not computer related, but I had switched to html ........... so how do i fix as gone back to flash but cant get my cars and people back