• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In GE the window for showing how many medals are being spent doesn't show all digits

• Thread starter DeletedUser109708
  • Start date

DeletedUser109708

So I am playing GE and I had like 150,000 medals with my next space placement at 260,000 medals. I really wanted to just finish the third level of GE right there, so I decided to spend a few medals for extra turns.

The amount of medals spent grew exponentially a few times but seemed to stay in the range of 3-4 digits. Then I got the notice that I had run out of medals. I looked at the number being spent closely and realized that the numbers were scrunched together like there were more digits on the line that I could not see.

So in other words I thought I was spending 2400 medals on a turn, but I was really spending 24,000 medals. I would like to see the space allotted to displaying the number of medals spent to grow to include the entire number.

DeletedUser104881

Hi Jankfixer, please could you contact support regarding this issue? Thank you