• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In game lag...

DeletedUser116839

For the last week or two I've been experiencing a long delay as the game loads between pages.
Mostly before the start of an attack, but also even worse when swithing from my city to the continent map.

What's going on!!?
All my gfx drivers are up to date & don't run an old slow PC!

Are you playing the HTML5 version of the game? This has been really slow in the past but has slowly improved but still has some issues

For the last week or two I've been experiencing a long delay as the game loads between pages.
Mostly before the start of an attack, but also even worse when swithing from my city to the continent map.

What's going on!!?
All my gfx drivers are up to date & don't run an old slow PC!

You are not the only one with this problem

DeletedUser116839

Oops...The city I'm having the most problems with was in fact using HTML5! This is now >OFF<
The other 2 cities weren't using #5 & it was one of them that I looked at to give the answer of 'no' yesterday.

Oops...The city I'm having the most problems with was in fact using HTML5! This is now >OFF<
The other 2 cities weren't using #5 & it was one of them that I looked at to give the answer of 'no' yesterday.
You'll have to move onto html at some point when flash is ended for good

DeletedUser

I don't understand why you guys keep having trouble with html5. I moved to it as soon as it came out, and it's worked much better than flash ever since.

I don't understand why you guys keep having trouble with html5. I moved to it as soon as it came out, and it's worked much better than flash ever since.
I only use HTML5 when on a pc and it has been slow on occasion which is why I suggested it as a possible cause but I have found it quite stable most of the time