• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In-game achievements

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
EF9B0486-AA0B-4B91-9D5E-3781B560965C.jpeg
A new highest attrition

r21r

Major-General
lvl 100, The amount of relics is pretty normal for a level but there's usually a few more golds mixed in, I do use TOR/Fi for all my Reno/1 up needs and TOR gives the most weekly by miles I can win from 3-6 on GE (Chests and Relics)
got a 80lvl on in a diamond farm, 3 FOY's the previous week, 2 FOY's this week, from relics.
was thinking to get it to 90~100lvl after i finish CF, thats why i asked

Forwandert

Major-General
got a 80lvl on in a diamond farm, 3 FOY's the previous week, 2 FOY's this week, from relics.
was thinking to get it to 90~100lvl after i finish CF, thats why i asked

I'm pretty much taking every GB to 100 now, was aiming for 80 but swapped when all were done. Tor was actually one of the first I raised up 100 after Arc, looking for Jade mainly but even gold give good AD fodder weekly but I do sell everything apart from reno/1 up.

You wouldnt have been the happiest with the results there though it was 1 reno, 2x 1 up, store building, TF and SSW.