• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In-game achievements

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
managed to beat 2 ultra ap, 2 anti snipoer and 4 microwave in attriction 113, 3056%!
think theres no one who ever fought and won in TE this high :P
20210410_204313.jpg

Last edited:
It gives a nice picture though of how few players try to retaliate when you attack and plunder the whole hood. It's not many. I guess some of those attacks are from the same players.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
in addition to this one, more players attacked me..
come and get me! ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 23236
It gives a nice picture though of how few players try to retaliate when you attack and plunder the whole hood. It's not many. I guess some of those attacks are from the same players.
Actually, its all different player, as you can see everyone is using the different avatar, which shows none are the same person.
some people cowardly run away after the first turtret shot, or rather fight till the end getting 8 dead unit :P
but of course i always win as i have 8 OF troops with 557% defense boost and the neighbor is TE:)

Actually, its all different player, as you can see everyone is using the different avatar, which shows none are the same person.
some people cowardly run away after the first turtret shot, or rather fight till the end getting 8 dead unit :P
but of course i always win as i have 8 OF troops with 557% defense boost and the neighbor is TE:)
Yeah, different avatars, I see that.

'cause i always attack everyone in my neighborhood and plunder :P
guess they hate me lol
but no problem for me, cause all are too weak against me!
I've attack and plundered if possible the top 20 hoodies every day since the last change, not a single one has even tried to attack me back :(

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I've attack and plundered if possible the top 20 hoodies every day since the last change, not a single one has even tried to attack me back :(
maybe they dont retaliate because you are a very big player and others are lot smaller ; )
for me, my TE neighbors think im just normal attacker...well im more far stronger than that! :P
later they cowardly retreat, knowing im undefeatable
well only a player with battlefortress manages to beat me

maybe they dont retaliate because you are a very big player and others are lot smaller ; )
for me, my TE neighbors think im just normal attacker...well im more far stronger than that! :P
later they cowardly retreat, knowing im undefeatable
well only a player with battlefortress manages to beat me
I jumped up several ages on that world recently so am down to #4 in the hood. My defence isn't even that good :lol:

OrionMnt

Corporal
Been plundering for years, the higher you are in the NB list, the less people try to fight back (had like 50-100 def wins in a row, had like 3 hoodies beating my defense on a daily basis). Later on the defense is close irrelevant and you'll start seeing the red thumbs down more and more often :)

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
So a player with decent attack would get through the OF defence with stealth tanks and combat drones, not that difficult :P