• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In-game achievements

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

Ati2

Legend
A good guild is essential, especially one with high Arcs (and a 90% thread to go along with it) to help you with leveling your GBs. Weeks and months of leveling can get reduced to only days.

DeletedUser

And why should any guild like that want to help an Iron Age or Early Middle Ages newbie? What I can contribute is so small its irrelevant, no matter how hard I might try.
Not in spartans lol PM sandzh she is incharge of recruitments
She told me to ask you to PM her if you want to join
They help you so much what you do in GBG or GE is appreciated so much in spartans

Ati2

Legend
And why should any guild like that want to help an Iron Age or Early Middle Ages newbie? What I can contribute is so small its irrelevant, no matter how hard I might try.
Don't underestimate the power of a 90% thread. They help you: you get a lot of FPs that you would otherwise not get; they get even more FPs because Arcs don't stop at level 80, they go further up, and give back a lot more than the 90% they invest.

That's if we're only looking at selfish reasons. :D

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
My most recent achievement is the following sequence combined:

1) Advanced to new age (Modern) right before an event (the Summer Event), against the advice of all the wise men;
2) Completed all Side Quests, not aborting a single one (*Note), and
3) Got Recurring Quests back, indicating solid foothold in the new age.

* Note: Except if the Side Quest asks for research of an technology in the next age.

In the tone of Fox News Chris Wallace, TAKE A LOOK, at these tingling dazzling rewards:
1.png

2.png

3.png

5.png
6.png

Note: Luxury Dwelling is a premium building (diamond building)

Lesson:
Never Abort a side quest. In each Era, the quests given by each Adviser is (secretly) a series. Complete the whole series and the final reward is great! If you Abort one, you break the series and the final important quest won't show up... <<<Caution - Non-Verified Allegation >>>

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
My most recent achievement is the following sequence combined:

1) Advanced to new age (Modern) right before an event (the Summer Event), against the advice of all the wise men;
2) Completed all Side Quests, not aborting a single one (*Note), and
3) Got Recurring Quests back, indicating solid foothold in the new age.

* Note: Except if the Side Quest asks for research of an technology in the next age.

In the tone of Fox News Chris Wallace, TAKE A LOOK, at these tingling dazzling rewards:
Note: Luxury Dwelling is a premium building (diamond building)

Lesson:
Never Abort a side quest. In each Era, the quests given by each Adviser is (secretly) a series. Complete the whole series and the final reward is great! If you Abort one, you break the series and the final important quest won't show up... <<<Caution - Non-Verified Allegation >>>

Upon re-examination, I realize that in one of the quests, I got 20 diamonds instead of 220, and the reason is, for the previous quest, I deleted all roads (for space) to "have exactly 6750 population" resulting in Chateau not connected...