• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Improvement: Approval message before activating a boost

DeletedUser17180

Proposal
Add a confirmation popup message asking if we're sure to activate a boost.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I did search for tavern based posts, but I didn't find something similar. If this is a duplicate, do let me know.

Reason
To block unintentional activation of boosts, especially for mobile users.

Details
I accidentally ended up spending 16K silver on a 24h enthusiastic boost when my city was already enthusiastic. I was going through the game via my mobile phone, and I was going through the available boosts when I unintentionally tap a boost and it got activated. I had saved around 32K silver and was waiting for another 16K silver to unlock the final decorations and now I'm 16K behind. Sure I could wait 16 days to collect it again, but if there were a popup message asking for my approval, small issues like these would be easily avoided.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
None. There are already confirmation boxes for almost everything in the game, why not this?