• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Improve the market

DeletedUser17519

Hi,

I got an idea that the developers should add more thing on market. I mean now in the market, we only can trade the goods. However I think it should able to trade coins, supplies, medal and forge point.

We can make an offer to trade like that:
10 stone - 1000 coins
2000 coins - 10 irons
10 stone - 1000 supplies
100 stone - 10 medals
or 500 stone - 1 forge points

-> it can motivate people to joint more tournament because the tournaments are quite boring now. we only got some medals that all ... nothing else. but We lost too much (need to pay too many coins and supplies, time to build the army to attack)...

Moreover, pls remove the rule that we buy some goods from friends need to pay 1 forge points. we can pay by some coins or supplies... not forge points pls.

If you can, try to thinking more advantage when the user win an battle. some medals are not enough.

thank you!

DeletedUser6461

Hi Microlight,
Welcome to the forum !
-1 from me.
Sorry my friend, I don't like the idea due to the following reason:
Coins and Supplies are the "bread and butter" of this game. you have to earn the same through forging the respective buildings after the required duration (town hall, houses, production buildings or some GBs) or completing the quests or acquiring the continent map or helping the neighbors (by motivation/polish) or plundering your neighbors. Also, you might have noticed that the coins and supplies can't be purchased even through diamonds or through forge points; such are the importance of these basic amenities. imo coins and supplies will never be convertible to any other resources including, goods, diamonds, forge points, B.Ps or medals. otherwise, it will destabilize this wonderfully balanced game.

However, a conversion between B.Ps, goods, medals, forge points or diamonds would be possible (within the same account only) and who knows something may emerge soon at our surprise :)

DeletedUser17245

+1 from me, its good idea, need to work alot on it but still its good idea, am new player but i can say now market as it is now its rlllly boring, u wanna get me bored or enterteined, so what is now, u trade one item to get other one, is this all that is on market,, if yes than game should stick only on trades with merchant, we must evolve and not stay forever on same thing
i said my opinion and am stuck on +1
btw i dont trade with frends and neigbours, i need forge points considerin am still in ema age, if i ever wanna reach industial age i need forge points coz more i advance more i catch those who r in top 100

DeletedUser

-1 from me

When I was a new player I thought the market should have more options. The more I play, the more I realize that change is not always improvement and the market currently serves the purpose it is there for.

Any 'improvement' to the market should maintain the basic concepts. The proposed change is a total game changer.

DeletedUser17245

can someone explaine me how can new player trade who aint in guild, some ppl may not know even for what guilds are, and if new player starts playin and find himself in bad neighborhood full of neighboors who dosnt even play, with who that new player will trade?, he will find him self at dead spot not bein able to unlock tehnologyes coz he needs some mats who arent availible to him!

DeletedUser7719

You don't necessarily have to trade...
You could use the merchant offers, or build the buildings yourself (which would be 5 times slower than a bonus), or you can use the chat and friend a person who is willing to give you that offer