• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Improve collection using diamonds to also ctake into account plundered buildings

Jouchka

Private
Proposal
If you use the collection and restart production option for 5 diamonds, then it excludes the plundered buildings.
I prefer to keep everything in line, and surely if you use this option on mobile, then you just notice after a long time that one building is not in line anymore.
It is already a big pain if you see that you got plundered, so there is no reason why you shall also get punished by having your collections unalligned.
Surely on mobile you don't have plunder indication, and the screen is smaller. So you quicky overlook plunderings.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Not that I found

Reason
This causes frustration, because you try to keep everything inline by using diamonds.
Frustration is the key reason why senior players leave the game, sure in combination with rare currency like diamonds

Details
At collecion using diamonds, not only collect the finished productions, but also clear the plunderings; and restart the productions in line with the selected duration, also for the plundered buildings.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
No way this opens a door for abuse

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Don't really get affected by this but it should restart same as everything else. Only issue I have with collect all is the 30 second delay caused if you collect and restart production (or any building that has 5min/15min etc settings) buildings onto the next 24hr timer.

That's annoying how much it adds over a few weeks so much so that any prod type buildings I have a separate collection for now.

Knight of ICE

I didn't scroll down to records of 2 years old.
Maybe not bad to bring it back to the attention.

It has been forwarded. It is for the devs to decide now. It will not be brought back to their attention.

Just wonder how you search on date of ideas. For me it is the seventh idea showing up after the search. No way to miss it.

Jouchka

Private
Anyhow this post adds extra information on why it is so cumbersome, surely on mobile app. There you have no plunder indication, so it will make a huge difference. I play on PC on mobile.

Jouchka

Private
And the recent change of the plunder icon makes it even harder to find the plundered buildings on your smartphone.