• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Impossible event quest

Well, it is for me

My event quest No. 20, to get me the Event Hub addition, is to:
Scout a province of Defeat this large army.

Even with attack & defence boosts of 99%, plus another 30% from a Tavern Shop boost I have decimated most of my army so the defeat this large army is out

As for the scout a province, I can't complete the one that I'm in as I can't get 2 of the the goods needed, way above my level (tomorrow) and no-one is trading.

So, one free Dubloon a day from now on then

Thanks Inno, it was all going so well up til now

Knight of ICE

Has Inno been playing your game for you, or do you play it yourself? Is this your first Event? Did you not know when it would come up? Have you never seen these event quests before?

If goods needed are way beyond your level it means you have been rushing the continent map. It's your game choices that have put you in this position.

Follow Emberguard's advice. Maybe there still is a way out, or try what Matt suggests.

If you're in a guild, ask your guild mates to help you with the goods you need for the negotiations. Or ask for help in global chat. Maybe offer fps for the goods as suggested above.

Offer someone in Tomorrow era a few fp to accept an unfair trade to get the goods you need?

Or there is also potion boost for military which you may have in inventory for the army one.
Hi, thanks for the reply
I have traded for other goods in 'future' that I can, hopefully swap for the 'future' goods that I need. We'll see
Otherwise, no, I've used all my military boosts
No rush

Has Inno been playing your game for you, or do you play it yourself? Is this your first Event? Did you not know when it would come up? Have you never seen these event quests before?

If goods needed are way beyond your level it means you have been rushing the continent map. It's your game choices that have put you in this position.

Follow Emberguard's advice. Maybe there still is a way out, or try what Matt suggests.
Yes, probably my fault, I'm on a continent above my position
And, no, not my first event, yes, seen most of the quests before so, my own problem
There will be another event in a month or so

Matt999

Private
No, it's ok, I'll plod along with this event and then wait for the next one.
Thanks anyway

A maxed out Pirate's hideout in this event is a REALLY decent event building - decent attack increase and 40% chance of 40fp each day. The next one is (in many people's opinions) nowhere near as good. I would do what you can to go all-out in this one personally. It sounds like your attack bonus could do with being boosted. Just my opinion.