• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Impossible Daily Challenges

syjytg

Master Corporal
Arvahall is just your experiment account though. Your city there isn't serious at all. :)

Daily challenge: Acquire 5 sectors on the campaign map (no alternative option).
Not very fair :-( Thought Inno stopped making quests that force players to step into a new era (on map and tech tree).

Daily challenge: Acquire 5 sectors on the campaign map (no alternative option).
Not very fair :-( Thought Inno stopped making quests that force players to step into a new era (on map and tech tree).
Only a daily so you don't have to do it.

You only get those quests if you have scouted sectors, don't scout if you don't plan on taking it straight away

Malynn

Corporal
Try putting a shout out on the chat. Say you're a "newbie" looking for a Guild. Choose a Guild with a largish number of members, that way you'll have more chances for trades and gaining rewards from "aid"ing them!

Dunno if I am just being a bit thick here or just can't see it. But I don't see "Chat" here on the forum or in the game (iPad).

Vesiger

Monarch
Dunno if I am just being a bit thick here or just can't see it. But I don't see "Chat" here on the forum or in the game (iPad).
There are guild recruitment sections on the forum, though I don't know how much they're read.

As Veggie says, we have no access to chat from the mobile app. (Not entirely sure we want it - messages within the guild can be overwhelming enough and I can't imagine a whole-server chat function!)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
"Spend 2500 tavern silver" coupled with "Collect 1000 tavern silver."

Hmmmm... spend more than you want me to collect, AND, on the one day of the week with no GE to at least make the expenditure worthwhile?
No thanks. I don't care if I do have 2.4mil silver, I'm cheap. :P

Emberguard

Legend
"Spend 2500 tavern silver" coupled with "Collect 1000 tavern silver."

Hmmmm... spend more than you want me to collect, AND, on the one day of the week with no GE to at least make the expenditure worthwhile?
No thanks. I don't care if I do have 2.4mil silver, I'm cheap. :P
That’s ok, you can always wait until the GE starts :D

Edit: oh wait, this is daily challenges thread. Will you have time to wait for GE?

Last edited:

suethegreat

Captain
Today 'only' 5 different challenges for probably a bit of Shrine or 10 fps (these arent exciting as easy to get) I am a guild of 1 so can do 'guild things' without the drama. You can also circle trade in the market if you find large enough trades and check the desirability of the goods you are getting...you dont always have to trade for your own stock. My other 'beef' with dailies is that they do encourage progress on the Continent map beyond your era then require fighting to win a sector with no negotiation option. Collecting tavern silver is the worst as depending on 'friends' to play ball or hoping to get extra by visiting taverns yourself. In the Summer Event the tavern silver amount has been the same in HMA as IA when players in the latter rarely have large enough taverns to get 2k. You can save clearing a full tavern until seeing quests even then after 24 hrs and begging messages you can still miss out by a couple of sitters...

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
... My other 'beef' with dailies is that they do encourage progress on the Continent map beyond your era then require fighting to win a sector with no negotiation option.
Stop leaving provinces open/unfinished, and these tasks will never show up. :P

Collecting tavern silver is the worst as depending on 'friends' to play ball or hoping to get extra by visiting taverns yourself. In the Summer Event the tavern silver amount has been the same in HMA as IA when players in the latter rarely have large enough taverns to get 2k. You can save clearing a full tavern until seeing quests even then after 24 hrs and begging messages you can still miss out by a couple of sitters...
You just need better Friends...

Your Friends list is something that should be in constant flux, as you should actively be pruning your list of inactives and thus, leaving spaces open for more active players to drown you in invites.
With 140 possible friends, even the always daunting "collect 3500 tavern silver" should become only a mild irritation. :)[/quote][/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

With 140 possible friends, even the always daunting "collect 3500 tavern silver" should become only a mild irritation. :)

Didn't know such a requirement exist in daily challenge. And I've never received the Collect 2000 tavern silver. Is it because my friends list are under 50?

syjytg

Master Corporal
With 140 possible friends, even the always daunting "collect 3500 tavern silver" should become only a mild irritation. :)

Didn't know such a requirement exist in daily challenge. And I've never received the Collect 2000 tavern silver. Is it because my friends list are under 50?

Can you please tell me why you delete me?