• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: I'm in limbo on brisgard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1839

I deleted my buildings to rebuild and ended up with zero people and 36 in supplies. I can't even build a hut. What can I do ?????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why did you delete them all? I'm sure there was enough space to move.

DeletedUser1688

Is this a joke?If you delete some buildings you got some amount of gold and supplies back??????

DeletedUser

Is this a joke?If you delete some buildings you got some amount of gold and supplies back??????

no you dont... you get 1/4 of your gold/supplies back

anyway.. this isn't a bug.

To answer your question, you get 500 gold from your town hall every day. That gives you enough to build a hunter/pottery which will in turn give you the supplies needed to rebuild your town.

DeletedUser1688

Lol,I know what I am talking about he say he destroyed all buildings(thats more then one)and he left with 36 supplies wich is impossible.....And I write some not same amount....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

I saw your town and thought you had quit, nice to know your still around!

DeletedUser1688

This is not my ingame name .......I guess you sow someone elses town

DeletedUser1839

I have zero population. That means I can't build supply buildings. Which means I screwed up big time.

DeletedUser1839

I wasn't paying attention to the numbers. My son ODed last week and I have been having problems focusing. The games take my mind off REALITY for a while.

DeletedUser1294

How many buildings did you have?
It is impossible you ended up with that little supplies.

DeletedUser1839

I'm not gonna argue about what I see on the screen. If you don't have a solution for the problem than mind your own business.

DeletedUser

Can this thread be locked please, this guy is obviously a troll and is posting this in the wrong subforum.

DeletedUser

Lodge an ingame support ticket to have your city reset to start if this is the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.