• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Im a bit sad....

DeletedUser276

Its nice to come back and look at old stomping grounds. I see old names faded out, friends and others move on. The sparkle of old names still around like diamonds shining through the blackness of time.

I remember spending 14 hours a day being here. Sometimes over 30 straight searching for pushers. Being the Quiz Master ingame chat handing out prizes for correct answers to facts about the game as a teaching moment about the game.

Time passes, things change. Friends fade into the background. New opportunities arise, life goes on. The rememberance of a great community and the smile to see its still rolling. To the staff, enjoy the time you spend here even when frustrated. Its a great team, have fun. To the players, keep being awesome and remember the staff are players like you. Its been 6 years since I left but prize the time I spent here. Yes I should fade out but its hard when you pour your heart and soul into a game. To those that were, I miss and love you all. To those that are, be awesome. Make good memories to cherish later on not just for you but others as well. Remember you are a part of a community.

Remorce aka Blacksmith. Former CCM acting CM Jan 2012 to April 2014.

DeletedUser653

Hi Blacksmith,
old stomping grounds indeed cannot remember a post from you for years now, what are you upto these days?
I think since you left we took Alchemists of Fire to #1 for 1040 days in EN1 but with many mergers in EN1 its getting a little harder these days. Latest event really sucks and is worst one ever for just the amount of time it takes up, not my cup of tea.
Take care

DeletedUser276

I've been busy with my family. Been taking my kids on trips around the world for video game work I've done or doing. 3 years ago I took 1 child who was 11 at the time to Japan. Spent a week in Tokyo and visited Kojima Productions for Death Stranding. Then went to Kyoto for Nintendo headquarters for another week.

Last year I took another child to Hamburg and hung around Innogames HQ staff for a week. Best most friendliest office ever. Then went to Munich for a week to visit some Community Managers from other servers.

In April I'm heading to Milan with another kid (I should have bought stock in kids.) Then spending 3 weeks in Rome for M&T Games. First company I ever worked for.

I have 1 more child yet to travel but looks like I wont be able to. Body just doesnt want to keep going ;) so I got nostalgic.

Glad you guys were kicking butt and taking names. As for the event sucking in what you see, I have seen tons of people liking it on Facebook page so events as you know are hit or miss. Some people hit and others miss. Cant cater to every person so some might not like. Keep trucking and maybe next event will hit for you mate. I know HQ is busting thier rumps trying to provide a quality game. The LCM is a good guy who I know prioritizes players over all. I'm not just blowing smoke as I have no dog in this fight anymore lol.

DeletedUser113125

I've been busy with my family. Been taking my kids on trips around the world for video game work I've done or doing. 3 years ago I took 1 child who was 11 at the time to Japan. Spent a week in Tokyo and visited Kojima Productions for Death Stranding. Then went to Kyoto for Nintendo headquarters for another week.

Last year I took another child to Hamburg and hung around Innogames HQ staff for a week. Best most friendliest office ever. Then went to Munich for a week to visit some Community Managers from other servers.

In April I'm heading to Milan with another kid (I should have bought stock in kids.) Then spending 3 weeks in Rome for M&T Games. First company I ever worked for.

I have 1 more child yet to travel but looks like I wont be able to. Body just doesnt want to keep going ;) so I got nostalgic.

Glad you guys were kicking butt and taking names. As for the event sucking in what you see, I have seen tons of people liking it on Facebook page so events as you know are hit or miss. Some people hit and others miss. Cant cater to every person so some might not like. Keep trucking and maybe next event will hit for you mate. I know HQ is busting thier rumps trying to provide a quality game. The LCM is a good guy who I know prioritizes players over all. I'm not just blowing smoke as I have no dog in this fight anymore lol.
How have the Coronavirus shut downs in Europe affected your plans?

DeletedUser653

Remorce, the kids will grow up with a much better outlook on life for traveling and seeing a border view of the world, essential. but suspect all on hold right now. my daughters giving me grief as shes only been to 13 countries and has turned 14 and wants to see a new one for each year of her age!! I think i had 1 country ticked off by that age ! but shes lived in USA and UK as well as many travels, some with me working as I have to travel maybe 50% of my time - screws up resets!!!!
Good to hear your still getting around and I do not believe "Body just doesnt want to keep going ;) " we only seize up when we stop......