• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ignored people in messenger...how to see who you ignored and how to undo ?

DeletedUser

I have an issue.

Accidentally clicked and actually ignored someone while wanting to whisper to that person.

Already somehow managed to ignore someone at random by accidentally clicking on the chat while trying to reorganize.

Can someone please tell me how to un-ignore and if not can you please implement this option in the game?

Thanks in advance for any replies I may receive.

DeletedUser

Currently there is no way to remove players from your ignored list. It is, however, a function that is planned to be added soon.

DeletedUser

Right-click and contact support - they might have some way of doing something that can't be done in game, or you might just be out of luck, but either way you can file a bug/complaint/missing feature with them.

If an in-game moderator can't do something via support then you can also ask whether escalating it to one of their superiors with more power/access could help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Taeriyn ,

I will be looking forward to that option and the day they bring it out.

Martynius,

Also thanks for your input but there is no real rush I will wait for them to bring out this option instead off giving them more things to handle and thus maybe postponing the release of that function.