• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

If you could choose how you die how would you die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date
I like to live dangerously! ;)
How do you wanna die?
"I wanna walk naked, only wearing a bomb belt, into a catholic church during chrismas service, yell anti-christ slogans and blow up myself and everyone else".
Now, was that a joke? Was it funny? Did I mean it? Was it offensive? Did I break any forum rules? Am I going to be tracked now by anti-terror investigators for being a potential suicide bomber? Who knows? Maybe I don't even know myself. Maybe it was just a quick, spontaneous comment. Silly me "trying to be funny".

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Away, I'd rather sail away
Like a swan, that's here and gone

(A skinny figure holding a sickle appears)
"What? What do you mean I have to go with you now?"
"Oh no! I'm just offering some background music to accompany their dying program. I'm not partaking in the program!"

(An eternity later)
"Hello?! Somebody there?! There's been some kind of mistake! Please send me back! WHO-WHO! (Swan sound) "

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
on personal note my wife is slowly dying but i can't leagualy do anything about it she doe'snt want to go to hospital and not eaven the ambulance guys can do a thing about it to drag her to hospital i'd need to see a lawyer

DeletedUser

on personal note my wife is slowly dying but i can't leagualy do anything about it she doe'snt want to go to hospital and not eaven the ambulance guys can do a thing about it to drag her to hospital i'd need to see a lawyer
Cant you speak to her
I hope she gets better

Shad23

Emperor
Cant you speak to her
I hope she gets better
she hates hospitals
i tryed talking to her , her daughters tryed to convince her to go to hospital her mom tryed to and 5 ambulance guys tryed to convince her to go but no she wants to stay home can't force her ambulance guys said only thing i could do is get a court order to force her to go but i ain't going to do that and her family does'nt want to do it eather

DeletedUser

she hates hospitals
i tryed talking to her , her daughters tryed to convince her to go to hospital her mom tryed to and 5 ambulance guys tryed to convince her to go but no she wants to stay home can't force her ambulance guys said only thing i could do is get a court order to force her to go but i ain't going to do that and her family does'nt want to do it eather
:(

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I don't like hospital either. Hospital is conspiracy; as people say "pharmaceutical is the biggest and most profitable industry"; something about "thousands times profit ratio" (price of pills vs. that of raw material), etc.; or in general all the alter-right (far-right) stuff. However, the left-right division / contradiction is basically America business and it is like a movie. And as many viewers of that movie say, "I'm not American but has this and this to say..." which is same with me, I am not American. I am from the exact opposite of America at least geographically. Therefore what I say cannot be taken at face value. The background or circumstances could reverse or negate its meaning. As a wise man once said "I don't stand by what I say. I don't stand by ANYTHING." Therefore although I have quasi far right views, the lefties cannot antagonize me because of it, nor can the righties rely on it ("look this person agree with me" not) -- In all that context, I don't like hospitals.

Not just hospitals. But the Institution in general, under the disguise of, or under the high-raised banner of "public services". -- Just in case if the earth is flat, and all peoples and all countries are actually the same or have things in common -- just in case so, I'll elaborate more. As people say: Who can argue with safety/security? Who can argue with health? ... And the Institution has established its role as the security authority, and the health authority. How can you resist or oppose what (or who) is (allegedly) "for your own good"? ... That's not all, but the Institution can even bring you back from [the brink of] death (apparently), in the face of "natural disasters" (I am thinking about a mudslide; frankly my conclusion is drawn from that single case). And such life-saving stories are broadcast on the news. If you are saved from death by the Institution, wouldn't you then owe everything (and life) to the Institution... Now I'm not only doubtful but frightened.

From personal experience, they hospital people are very "haughty". Once upon a time, I was in a hospital. I was not even there on my own accord. The Corporation, which is in league with the Institution (along with the hospitals), sent all their employees there, on the surface for your welfare, for the "annual check", but secretly just to establish a good (and big) image (or name) for themselves. And the "annual check" results always show that everybody is just fine. All the "burnout's" from the overwork is just not a thing and nonexistent for them. (Unless if the Corporate orders a disease out of which they can make a good story -- is what I hear or imagine...) Anyway, in such an "annual check", a "doctor" says to me, "Can you hurry up? You are just one person [one selfish and stupid person is what she meant judging from the tone]. Do you know how many people I treat every day?!" -- So, what does this mean? Now, obviously I'm still drawing conclusions from a single case; but it obviously means they are "busy doing the good deeds, and the thousands times profit as mentioned in the above first paragraph is not enough for them and they also want something else. They want the Moral Highground.

Same in other big entities, such as all the Railway Stations, that are is under direct control of the Institution. And the so-called servants of the country there are so naughty and high above the so-called rightful owners/masters of the country (as customers), that basically the "owners" go there just to be slaughtered and eaten by the "servants" and still get complained about, and shoulder blames. With the help of high, high technology, and big, big machine, the servants basically just sit there doing nothing and collecting and drinking blood (like vampires but do not hunt) and be grumpy about it. (And the victims voluntarily donate blood (meaning money) somehow, through some kind of brain control, perhaps; no one knows for sure). How do I come to this conclusion? From the small things, the details. You see, at the ticket-selling window, they impatiently knock on the windowsill, meaning chop chop hurry up, just like people knock on the food ware of animals to get the animals' attention; and at the ticket-checking passage, they sit in front of a computer, CCTV and stuff, and move the hand only slightly, not even half the distance between them and you, (who waited a long queque to get to the check point by the way) and you have to reach out and hand over your ticket and you ID (for them to check 3-in-1 consistency: face, ticket and ID) and then you have to reach out even further, to get the same credientials back; even when, most likely, you are carrying large cases of largage. With a stern face, their body language is saying "Do you want to pass through or not? F off before I smash you, stupid juvenile taking your stupid fancy train. Do you know what really goes on behind the scene (or on the inside)? Do you know what darkness stuff I just went through?" -- Now, they did not say that. It's my reading.

So, no, I don't like either, the hospital. Or more generally, the Institution. But I do not know if other hospital hater has the same reasons.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Health care is free in scotland
but its awful im constantly having endless blood tests tons of EEGs cts
x-rays ect
all cause i faint lots and have back and leg pain
and other things that i dont want to talk about

I dont like going to the docs never mind the hospital but im forced too

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Away, I'd rather sail away
Like a swan, that's here and gone

(A skinny figure holding a sickle appears)
"What? What do you mean I have to go with you now?"
"Oh no! I'm just offering some background music to accompany their dying program. I'm not partaking in the program!"

(An eternity later)
"Hello?! Somebody there?! There's been some kind of mistake! Please send me back! WHO-WHO! (Swan sound) "
Harry! Can I have a pint of whatever he's drinking, please!

:D

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Health care is free in scotland.

So in Scotland it is "Play to win" and not "Pay to win"

-In other country, it is different. For example, it may be "Here is a large sum of money. Now change me an fresh healthy organ!" (allegedly)-

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Fall off a 2000 foot tower. Just cause I'm afraid of heights and the rush would be insane.

Wow, you must be this guy. Well met! I'm a big fan!

Linked is a video, a vlog of the famous magician David Blaine, asking Skydiver Luke Aikins, who jumps out of plane without parachute, whether he ever gets nervous.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
OK, let's take a step back, respect the topic (the off-topic) and straightforwardly, choose a method to die.
I now have a great answer.
I choose to die in a manner not yet scientifically known (a novel way of death), where I am already dead but I don't know about it.
And I think I'm still alive, and I (my ghost) haunts the place where I used to live, until someone reminds me --
"Think about it. When is the last time you get in contact with a real human being?"
"Ahh... you are right... since never before... So, I'm... already dead?"
And the reminder person silently agree.
Only until then, do I realize the truth and my ghost moves on to some afterlife...

Powe

Brigadier-General
Hospital is conspiracy
As if.
Just in case if the earth is flat
It is not.
but secretly just to establish a good (and big) image (or name) for themselves. And the "annual check" results always show that everybody is just fine
I know somebody who didn't get a "just fine" result on the check.
(Unless if the Corporate orders a disease out of which they can make a good story -- is what I hear or imagine
It's what you imagine.
some kind of brain control
Where did the conspiracy theorists come from?