• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

If you could choose how you die how would you die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
Not sure. I mean, I'd love to have my friends there so I'm not alone but then again I wouldn't want them to be traumatized

Shad23

Emperor
pls don't judge me am not obsesed question is how would you like to die so here is how i'd like to die eaven if it would not be fun for my partner in life and eaven if i'd prefer it being fun for her ,i would like to die while sleeping and dreaming i'm having
sex
while my wife is actualy having fun
( sex )
with my
body
while i'm dreaming of it happening sory for spoilers might be ppl under 18 here lol no images in em

Emberguard

Legend
You're lucky to have friends. Seriously, at my funeral there'll be no one. Oh maybe my children and grand children if they've got nothing better to do and if the location has WiFi so they can carry on with Facebook, PubG, Pokemon Go! etc!
To be fair when I said friends the first people that came to mind were mods / Marlena / online peeps :D I do have real life friends, just haven't seen them due to covid

DeletedUser

To be fair when I said friends the first people that came to mind were mods / Marlena / online peeps :D I do have real life friends, just haven't seen them due to covid
I'm an kept to myself
Side effect of being called an English B