• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (New Game Feature): New City backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6395

I'm all for introducing different backgrounds...in fact anything that would make the look of the game more interesting and attractive would be fantastic. However...while they continue to make us build even more ugly buildings with each era...I'm afraid the backgrounds would be a bit pointless.
The Oceanic Future buildings are so ugly they hurt...and I can't find one redeeming feature about any of them that I can truly say I like at all.
The once amazing artwork and design they used to produce such beautiful buildings in the past has disappeared and has been replaced with cheap and nasty artwork and cheap and nasty colours...namely orange and blue. How on earth can we integrate the last two sets of event buildings into the ugly landscape of the Oceanic Future? They have no place in the same city and I seriously wonder what the devs are thinking half the time. It's become a case of stick anything in your city as long as you have room for it and damn what it looks like. If only they would introduce some coherence in the future buildings...and some reason to want to look forward to building them...I might get some interest back.

DeletedUser108842

I vote +1 for this not only it is an awesome idea but because I already suggested that and my idea was succesfully.... downvoted and forgotten.

Thanks.

DeletedUser107756

+1 More visual element to the game (desert lands, seashore...). I would pay diamonds for the ability to customize too. I like to have a real time spin of night and day, blinking of the lights in night. more sound effects like wolf howling in night. I want to have a sexy Manager (or in the future an Artificial intelligence) Greeting me as her master in morning and give me a report from city.

Status
Not open for further replies.