• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: idea: GB details in players contact card tooltip

DeletedUser

EDIT: This is a duplicate idea, sorry!
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/s...able-quot-text

Proposal:
Have a tooltip over the "Great Building" icon on a users contact card, that shows the details of the great buildings they have, along with a percentage completed, and if you are contributing.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
Yes and couldn't find anything

Reason:
Personally I am looking for members of my guild with a certain GB and to visit each town, visit each GB, just takes a long time.

Details:
As above, to show a tooltip (see image) which shows as mentioned above. At the moment it just says "this person has great buildings" not so helpful... excuse my poor attempt at an example im sure the devs could come up with something more elegant!

Visual Aids:
205xk6t.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Not sure if this could be abused, it shows the same info just easier to get to.

Thanks,
Elfucious

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

Proposal:
Have a tooltip over the "Great Building" icon on a users contact card, that shows the details of the great buildings they have, along with a percentage completed, and if you are contributing.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
Yes and couldn't find anything

Reason:
Personally I am looking for members of my guild with a certain GB and to visit each town, visit each GB, just takes a long time.

Details:
As above, to show a tooltip (see image) which shows as mentioned above. At the moment it just says "this person has great buildings" not so helpful... excuse my poor attempt at an example im sure the devs could come up with something more elegant!

Visual Aids:
205xk6t.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Not sure if this could be abused, it shows the same info just easier to get to.

Thanks,
Elfucious

A similar idea to this was posted less than 30 days ago, please check ideas history

DeletedUser

Do you mean the one about the GB in the history tab? If so i thought mine was quite different. If not, then i couldnt find it sorry!