• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Idea for GB for goods production

I throw it there like that (not sure whether it has been already proposed in the past):

A GB that produces Goods based on the goods buildings in your city / Similarly to what does the Alcatraz for military buildings.

Any feedback/concern?

Knight of ICE

Apart from goods buildings there are GB's and special buildings that produce goods. Why more goods?

Knight of ICE

i think that guy is saying that like alcatraz produces units the type your city can produce-the army building in your city to produce
so that guy is saying that he hopes theres a GB for instance, if you build lumbermill, that GB produces lumbermill, according to the number of the goods building, same as traz

I know what he is saying. I am wondering why he thinks the number of goods you can get needs to be boosted when there are already so many ways to get goods. Seems a bit overkill to me.

I know what he is saying. I am wondering why he thinks the number of goods you can get needs to be boosted when there are already so many ways to get goods. Seems a bit overkill to me.

Yes i explain better the rationale:

the need can be mainly from guild treasury perspective. Low era goods seem to be always the bottleneck for GBG/GVG, sometimes guilds need to introduce requirements on minumum age for joining. Which makes life difficult for young players.

I don’t see why a future era player can build archer barracks in their city (mainly for GvG IA map) and boost them with Traz, while there is no possible/equivalent boost for low era goods.

I agree with you that there are many way to get goods today, but the problem is their era. Special buildings can be left at their lowest era , but this would not be enough w/o a proper boost traz-like.

Knight of ICE

the need can be mainly from guild treasury perspective. Low era goods seem to be always the bottleneck for GBG/GVG, sometimes guilds need to introduce requirements on minumum age for joining. Which makes life difficult for young players.

Those young players can build an Observatory.

There is nothing new about what you want. It has been proposed more than once. Mostly in the request to be able to determine the age of the goods the Arc is giving.

Wonder why this idea hasn't already been ditched as unformatted, already suggested and on the Do Not Suggest list.
Usually you're very quick to discard ideas that don't meet the requirements.
Well, not my job to question mod decisions. Delete this, if you want.