• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Idea for Game

• Thread starter DeletedUser110327
  • Start date

DeletedUser110327

I've an idea for a new game that might interest Inno. Not going to post details here, and I'm not going to send my idea to customer support as they're not Inno employees. Does anyone know where I could send this new game idea to confidentially?

DeletedUser

Inno aren't interested in dealing directly with customers, that's why they have mods. You could send a ticket to support for the attention of the Community Management Team (they are Inno employees and can pass on your ideas and feedback) or use contact form here but you won't get any further than that, most likely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110327

Thanks for taking the time to reply Lexis, enjoy your day.

DeletedUser110131

First, make sure to document your possession of the idea, prior to contacting InnoGames. If nothing else, show it to someone who is considered trustworthy by others, as well as by you. Use email instead of the contact form. An email can contain more samples of your work, increasing the likelihood that they'll take it seriously. It also creates an electronic trail at your end, as well as theirs. The address is found on the same page as the form.

Be aware, though, that a lot of creative businesses won't even look at unsolicited ideas, especially not undeveloped or generic ones, as there's a risk that it bears a resemblance to their existing ideas or projects, or to ideas/projects that are natural consequences of existing projects. If such ideas are brought to the creative department, it will make it more difficult to prove that they developed the idea independently, in case of a lawsuit. The more developed your idea is, the less likelihood that it will match anything they are already working on, and the more likely that it will be brought to someone in the creative department.

For these reasons, the idea should be well developed. At a minimum, they'll want to know how the UI will look and function, the storyline/progression through the game, and ideas for monetization. Put as much work into it as an author would put into a manuscript before sending it to a publisher or movie studio.