• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Idea for deal castle

DeletedUser2973

IDEA

Alot off members have been angry with the reduction of medals it produces so i suggest adding a extra feature too it in the way of a 20% attack bonus while defending your village at maxium level so 2% each level.

REASON

Deal castle takes up alot off space and resources too get therefore an added extra would be an incentive too get it and there is no gb currently with this feature giving the attacker advantage if they have all 3 attacking gb,s

DeletedUser2973

How would it a 20% attack bonus only while defending seems fair as i have both deal castle and st basils cathedral and there is a player who only has 2 of the attack bonus buildings and he beats my defence with ease as my troops while defending do so little damage while attacking

DeletedUser276

Each GB has its purposes. If Deal Castle doesnt meet your requirements then you can always build another GB that is more suited to what you want.

DeletedUser

As much as i don;t like disagreeing with Blacksmith, allot of my guild members have labeled "Deal Castle" as useless. I can only hope that more people can give their feedback about this.

DeletedUser

I think people have a negative opinion of the Deal Castle because it got lowered from "amazingly good" to just "pretty good". I still plan on getting one once I can.

It still gives you more medals than you can get from winning all the pvp towers in a week (I guess not once the Industrial Age is around.. but still).

Not to mention it still has the defensive bonus.

DeletedUser2973

I think they need too introduce a gb with an attack boost only while defending as when players have 2 or 3 off the attacking gb,s even with the 2 defence gb,s they still find it too easy too beat so this is why i thought a little extra for deal castle might get ppl liking deal castle again