• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Idea for a new Great Building...

DeletedUser109049

Hi! I have an idea for a new GB. This is my first time using the FoE forum. Please bare with me. (Ty)
Cabot Tower, in St. John's, NL named after John Cabot or Giovanni Caboto, the first person to discover new land, (Newfoundland or Terra Nova) in 1497 after being given permission by Henry VII of England to host a discovery voyage -:D☺☺ discovered the mainland of North America) Cabot Tower is a Castle style GB, on the most easterly point of N.A, over looking the harbour and Atlantic Ocean, (built in the 30's, or 40's, during the second world war as a lookout point with heavy artillery for foreign naval ships and submarines threatening the 'NewWorld'.
The new 'incidents' you find in and around your cities in FoE, could be boosted by leveling and obtaining this GB, thus making each user who obtains it, progress faster, and have a more full and well rounded game experience due to its abilities. Does anyone else agree? Or have feedback about this topic / suggested GB? Please reply ☺ Thanks so much for taking the time to read my message / post. Have a great day!
Ben1616

DeletedUser109049

Cabot Tower

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171027-151809.png
    Screenshot_20171027-151809.png
    321.1 KB · Views: 9

DeletedUser109049

That sounds better as a progressive or modern era defensive GB to add a 3rd.
Well, could be yeah! (As there are 3 attack GB' s, and only 2 defensive GB' s, if you were to look at it that way, or in that context. ☺

DeletedUser109049

'Cabot Tower'

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171028-025722.png
    Screenshot_20171028-025722.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 6