• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Idea for a new GB

The Tominator

Sergeant
many guilds are probably fed up by now about how many goods are building up in guild treasury..what is the use of 10 million space age goods/oceanic/vfuture
if we cant use them in gvg....Come on inno wake up give us a new gb that will allow us to choose what era we would like our goods to go to.
a lvl 1 gb could give us 10% of our arc /obs goods to go in era of our choice and go up by 2% per lvl.
I personally donate 1640 arc goods daily and 10% of that would seriously help the guild treasury in other eras.

The Tominator

Sergeant
@Agent327..obviously i need to be here 23hours aday like you to know exactly where to look for those posts.
I had an idea i came to the forum and posted it..if i were here everyday and an emperor like urself with 3k messages
then i wouldnt have bothered..cause surely by now u should be getting a life

Agent327

Overlord
@Agent327..obviously i need to be here 23hours aday like you to know exactly where to look for those posts.
I had an idea i came to the forum and posted it..if i were here everyday and an emperor like urself with 3k messages
then i wouldnt have bothered..cause surely by now u should be getting a life

You do not need to be here 23 hours a day. All you need to do is use common sense and check how the forum works, but like anyone else who has the best idea ever, why should you take 5 minutes to find out? Your idea is just that great that whatever forum guideline or rule there might be, it surely does not apply to you.

It's Inno that is asleep. You are wide awake and know it all.

DeletedUser110603

This topic is indeed on our Do Not Suggest List.

These are things that InnoGames are not looking for currently. That doesn't mean such things will not be added at some point, ( they may end up adding strong units or events/buildings that provide an easier access to Diamonds for example,) but they don't need any more of such things suggested to them at this time.