• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: [Idea] Difficulty IV expeditions

DeletedUser100832

just a quick one: could we have some more difficult fights in guild expeditions? I finished all of them (except the final one) at the first attempt. I never lost more than 4 units in a fight either (and that because I was dumb).

now I am in a strange situation of having to repeatedly lose the last fight to gain more points for my guild...

DeletedUser97688

+1 for IV and V, as well as being able to pay your own goods to unlock levels

DeletedUser914

Please remove all the diamond rewards from level I-III and all the high rewards in level IV encounters.I was thinking about 50% diamonds, 50% Shrine of knowledge. :P

DeletedUser16126

Great idea to ask for more difficult fights, now they changed the units stats so many people now have problems to fight even round 2 battles!

DeletedUser96901

is it the problem of the good players if the average players have problems with all levels :rolleyes:

I was finished in less than 3 days with AF GE 8-)

so 4 of 7 days in the week I can't do GE :mad: