• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: I want to see all my goods when I trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You know what I would love? I would love to be able to see all my current goods displayed somehow while I am in trade. Otherwise, I have to keep going back and forth from my Town Hall to the Trade. I know, I know - I could keep a pen and paper handy, but I don't. I make a lot of trades every day with my guildies, including making market trades with non-guildies to find more goods to supplement after I am short on goods from my guildie trades.

I hope that this has not been covered before, I could not find it in a search. Thanks!

DeletedUser4089

'Create Offer' tab... Shows you everything you have,

Oh, and the template, it's mandatory, please use it in future

DeletedUser

Actually, I was referring more to accepting trades. I wanted to know when making multiple trades with guild members, whether or not I am running dangerously low on copper, for instance, when a few members need copper. Or, if I make a trade Porcelain for silk, will I be short on porcelain and will I have enough silk to complete another trade, etc.

So, Bart - you are suggesting that I can see the list of my goods in "Create Offer" which I never thought of doing. You are brilliant, thanks!! Saves me flipping back and forth. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.