• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

i need a guild

DeletedUser

I need a guild too. I am looking here to see if I can find out how to get into one.:o

DeletedUser1081

if you click the "global" button (with the silhouettes of people) in the menu on your main village screen, then choose the option on the left ("global ranking"), then choose the "guilds" tab. on the list of guilds you can click the little castle icons, which take you to the guilds' profiles, which usually state something about recruitment policies, who to contact, etc.

DeletedUser3841

i have done this ive also inboxed about 5 guild administrators but no reply ive got alsorts to trade with

its a headache !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3758

Join to vengeance guild, i will approv u. i was invite mataveli666, u can accept this. ^_^

DeletedUser

I have also had the same problem - I have messaged a couple of guild leaders and had no responses :(
I am looking for an active, English speaking guild with mature members for my nephew and I to join - yes, I am that fussy ! probably why I havent had any replies :P
Hope someone can point me in the right direction :D (ingame name is the same as here)
Cheers
Silver

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Try to contact some of the guild leaders which opened a thread at Guild Recruitment forum and you‘ll be part of a guild with your nephew soon. =)

DeletedUser6272

I have also had the same problem - I have messaged a couple of guild leaders and had no responses :(
I am looking for an active, English speaking guild with mature members for my nephew and I to join - yes, I am that fussy ! probably why I havent had any replies :P
Hope someone can point me in the right direction :D (ingame name is the same as here)
Cheers
Silver
m8 cant find u in the game, my names mickyblue in game message me in game and ill sort something out

DeletedUser

*Silvermain I have messaged and invited you ingame we would be glad to help you.
*mickeyblue you must be in the wrong world forum I found him no problem.