• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I love this message

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

DeletedUser

from an friend

hi just to let my guild beat your former guild "roads lead to rome " my guild 65 % them 57 % my guildmates didnt even tried they where busy taking 1 st place in GBG which reward them 4 fps dailly starting since we are lvl 34 guild now They sux like you and should all quit the game this includes you too look like you didnt get you revenge which make my victory much sweeter I mean roads lead to rome sux big time not my guild.

Wrong Guild ;p
It's roads 2 rome
Incorrect grammar
Spelling wrong
I didn't seek revenge

I do suck tho as I am INTJ

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi just to let my guild beat your former guild "roads lead to rome " my guild 65 % them 57 % my guildmates didnt even tried they where busy taking 1 st place in GBG which reward them 4 fps dailly starting since we are lvl 34 guild now They sux like you and should all quit the game this includes you too look like you didnt get you revenge which make my victory much sweeter I mean roads lead to rome sux big time not my guild.

Wrong Guild ;p
It's roads 2 rome
Incorrect grammar
Spelling wrong
I didn't seek revenge

I do suck tho as I am INTJ
From an old friend in o world
He is disturbed lololol