• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

i herd...

DeletedUser

I wonder what reducated means? Lol.

I heard mink is a nice person.

DeletedUser1081

whoa whoa whoa i heard that's what Herluth says to allllll the she-minks, then wonders why he's in trouble with a beaver :cool:

DeletedUser

whoa whoa whoa i heard that's what Herluth says to allllll the she-minks, then wonders why he's in trouble with a beaver :cool:
Lol, perhaps

Lol. sorry typo its been edited. should have read "re-educated". gotta hire an editor i guess :p

I heard people seem to make something out of nothing.

Gotta give you a little bit of a hard time. Seeing how you cut down my tree.

I heard Beaver lives in a log cabin.

DeletedUser2456

I heard that the DNA Functionallity of this game could break down soon making all of the chromeozone's bug your computers!

DeletedUser

I heard that during DNA condensation, you were built backwards, lol.

DeletedUser1979

I heard the mighty thunder rumbling in the heavens above, as the rain poured down blithely and Herluth drank it up might'ly.

DeletedUser1081

i heard BeaverBuzz has never been ... er to outer space

(although i've heard he is Cosmic!)