• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I have to speak what is on my mind!!!

DeletedUser99692

I still don't fully understand why a huge majority of players are left waiting so that a tiny minority of players who use the iPad won't miss out on the feature too.

Perhaps the PC format of the game should be suspended until there is parity with the iPad version - features, usability etc.

One would assume that the majority of ipad players also log in via laptop or PC so what the problem they could activate the upgrades regardless. Is the delay merely tech speak for whoops we need more time to fix a bug.

DeletedUser

can i put my two cents in?

i hink that the devs could potentially just fix stuff for the next while, instead of adding new, rather buggy features to the game.

FoE, if you want your players back, fix what you have, dont add more broken stuff.

I doubt they'd do that; no money in that :P

DeletedUser15432

For my 2 cents woth
There is still no word as to when then proposed expansion to the great buildings is going to be implemented. It was originally planned for 25th June, then put back for Ipad problems with a tentative new date of 1st of July. Someone asked for confirmation as to whether it would be available for 1st July with no answer and still no word as to when it will be available.

Please can Tracey please request an update from the development team as to when this will be released with the utmost urgency

Last edited by a moderator:

vlahia

Private
Hi again...I'm sorry LiquidSoup ,I'm not hating,I just wanted to say something and I can see that most of players feel the same...
I wont give up so easily from this game because I really enjoyed playing it..I would like to help with my suggestions and will try to be more active at forum...
Also I think that those vouchers will be a new fiasco... :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I still don't fully understand why a huge majority of players are left waiting so that a tiny minority of players who use the iPad won't miss out on the feature too.

Perhaps the PC format of the game should be suspended until there is parity with the iPad version - features, usability etc.

I understand but also bear in mind there are a lot of web users, me included, that although play primarily on the web, have come to use the app on a regular basis also, and anyway, if we release something knowing full well it breaks something else, we will just get shouted at again haha :D

DeletedUser

For my 2 cents woth
There is still no word as to when then proposed expansion to the great buildings is going to be implemented. It was originally planned for 25th June, then put back for Ipad problems with a tentative new date of 1st of July. Someone asked for confirmation as to whether it would be available for 1st July with no answer and still no word as to when it will be available.

Please can Tracey please request an update from the development team as to when this will be released with the utmost urgency

As soon as Apple do the update on their end, the vouchers will then be made visible. As previously posted we can see these on our end, they are in your inventor already, but we cant run our update knowing it will break the iPad app.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I understand but also bear in mind there are a lot of web users, me included, that although play primarily on the web, have come to use the app on a regular basis also, and anyway, if we release something knowing full well it breaks something else, we will just get shouted at again haha :D

Aww.... I'll not shout at you :)

You make it sound like you're naughty children hehehe

DeletedUser

lol is true though like when something comes from beta, you tell us off for not fixing it first lol, we are fixing it first and still get told off hahaha :( lol

DeletedUser98465

lol is true though like when something comes from beta, you tell us off for not fixing it first lol, we are fixing it first and still get told off hahaha :( lol

To be fair, the point is change is platform independent, not dependent. The two shouldn't be inherently linked, it's a basic concept of change control in an IT environment.

This isn't a problem so much as with the platform or the actual change, it is with a flawed business process model.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97590

There is an ideas section in the forums where you can suggest how to improve the above things so that they satisfy you or you can support a thread that already explains your idea. In both cases you are actually helping the game get better instead of criticizing it which does nothing.

No offense but he clearly stated that the developers do not listen to our ideas/wishes.
The moderators should take this back to the developers, the marketing or maybe even the owners of Inno Games and make it clear to them that people are unhappy with the game, which if not improved will result in people leaving and thus the product will fail.
That's all. Pointing people towards a useless ideas thread is not helpful anymore at this point.

DeletedUser

The moderators should take this back to the developers, the marketing or maybe even the owners of Inno Games and make it clear to them that people are unhappy with the game, which if not improved will result in people leaving and thus the product will fail.

The moderators don't actually speak to the developers; we speak to the Co-Community Manager and the Community Manager who liaise with people higher up on our behalf and on behalf of the community. Tracey is the Community Manager and has been working hard to provide as much feedback on what the community thinks about all the issues that have come up in the last two months. However, there is a limit to what can be done in a certain period of time and a limit to what changes can be made.

DeletedUser5180

I do have to admit that in the last couple months the forums have been a much more enjoyable place, much like they were when FoE first started up. We're seeing a lot of old faces returning to the forum now, even though it's usually for negative feedback on the game, it still goes to show that players are starting to trust that their opinions on the forum will make a difference again. I congratulate the CM's and the mod team on their effort for this and for making the forum a more enjoyable place again. Also for the clear effort shown in making sure that we are listened too. The HoF situation has given me at least some small amount of hope that we may be listened to in the future. I'm sure most will know, me complimenting mods, doesn't happen often, usually I'm arguing with them and getting banned on a regular basis, so it must be a sign of good things to come lol :p.

Re- the point of CM's i must say that Tracey has been far more approachable and communicative than the previous CM