• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

i guess i need a guild ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi,

i guess i need a guild to be able to trade better

how do i choose a gentle guild ?

:)

DeletedUser

Hey (again!) waterwoman, :)

You can either choose to get invited randomly, or you can look through the section of the Forum Recruitments you posted in.
You could also click on the Global button (3 persons) to the bottom left of your in-game screen, choose Global Ranking and a pop-up should appear.
On top of the pop-up there should be 3 tabs, 1 which is Guilds. This will show you all the guilds in your world!

Now if you click on the little castle to the right you will see the Guild's profile, with usually a message what they're about, entrance requirements and guild members. :)

As for a suggestion on learning the game, there is an awesome Glossery of Guides. :D

Enjoy the game!

- L

DeletedUser

Thank you (again :) !

This gentle information will keep me busy today ...

:))

Status
Not open for further replies.