• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I got 10 free fighting units!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I opened my battle units tab yesterday and what do you know~!? I see 5 spear fighters and 5 slingers in amongst my other soldiers. Haha, I am in the Colonial Age and do not have a spear fighter nor a slinger barracks. Weird.

DeletedUser

I think that was a Rinbin reward.
Someone else was actually being a bit ticked off by Rinbin giving that for CA quest. :p
It might be another issue you're referring too, though. ;)

- L

DeletedUser

I guess that I was not paying attention to the quest you are referring to, I usually just grab my rewards and go~! I guess that is what may have happened. Anyway, it quite surprised me when I saw them in the army. It was very amusing =D

DeletedUser

I think that was a Rinbin reward.
Someone else was actually being a bit ticked off by Rinbin giving that for CA quest. :p

One should think that they would know what to expect from Rinbin, having it made it all the way to Colonial Age. But what do I know about players...

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser3157

This might be the 'best' reward in whole CA. I mean I also liked getting 100k coins for collecting 15 medals, but this one was actually a) fun b) suprising c) has it's very practical uses for some players.

Also what else would you expect to find from far away colonies, you are the motherland and they are the inferiorly advanced natives you are about to wipe out or just feed off from. You thought Rinbin will bring you back tanks?

Btw the actual stone age unit, whatever it was called. The one with super low stats which looks like berserker (but devs hoped we would have forgotten about it when reaching that far). Now that would be a cool trivia unit to get your hands on somehow :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

was it a clubman... ?

Yes you are right! Although if rinbin had brought them back instead, they would be utterly useless(unlike slingers and spears which can at least give u 10 medals every week without ever wasting space on BA buildings). But they would be really cool and wtf suprise.

edit: I know now what I would do with clubmen! I would put 8 of them to defense and see how many people retreat right away thinking they are berserkers. Or at least engage in some super serious fight and then be wtfbaffled when they single shot die :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7137

Happened when I started my 2nd town in a new world...And suddenly facing what seems like berserkers in the first province battle...i almost retreated thinking it was a bug or something...lol

DeletedUser

So far, from CA and the mainline quests, I have got:

• Four field guns;
  • Four musketeers;
  • Ten grenadiers;
  • Five spearfighters; and
  • Five slingers.

Still doing more quests so I'll see if I get more.

DeletedUser7719

Why is there so many rewards in the CA? I thought this game was supposed to get harder

DeletedUser3157

Naah, the point of rewards imo is to be cool and useful. You can only give out resources and goods(and diamonds at times) for so long. In CA they added medals(at least for map fights, dunno about all quests yet) and units, and increased the amount of goods handled out A LOT(too much, unsetteling the balance in research tree regarding CA goods). I quess in industrial age they can also add bluebrints to great buildings and some of the effects they seem to be developing with them(extra percentage of income/production for type of buildings for fixed number of turns etc). If they make inventory to work, this would increase their reward options even further (buildings, forge points)

DeletedUser

Awarding buildings through the inventory actually already works, as demonstrated in the Halloween quest series.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser3157

Oh right, don't know how that slipped my mind lol. Anyways since you are reading this, care to share any rough(plus minus let's say 2 weeks) estimates when you think great buildings could be ready for a wide release? Nothing official, just how far you think you are with them :P

Status
Not open for further replies.