• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I earned blue-prints after giving forge points but I didn`t got them.

DeletedUser

Dear FOE,

I donated forge points and "earned" blue-prints twice for the Lightening Tower of Alexandria. However, I didn't get my earned blue-print. I looked for them in my inventory but they were not there and my GB went on having the same blue-prints as before earing the new ones.

I have only one bp misssing. Besides, after motivating/polishing I got blue-prints I already had, but not the missing one.

I'd appreciate if you could take a look at this and put in my inventory at least one of my already earned blue-prints.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Lucy9

DeletedUser7719

In order to win blueprints from the GB you are donating to, you must keep your position that awards the blueprint until the GB levels up; then you will be awarded your blueprint. The blueprint can still be a duplicate as well, so just think of it as another trading opportunity :)
If you feel that this was not the scenario that I described, feel free to contact support (right click in-game and go to "Support")

DeletedUser

Hi Lucy,

This is a reply about the duplicates : If you happen to receive BPs that you already have (when motivating for example), you can trade your duplicates as Byeordie rightly said. These are good opportunities to try your luck with exchanging 2 of your duplicates against a new BP of the same building, see below :

Here let's say I have 2 duplicate BPs on my Lighthouse. If I have 2 sets of duplicates, I can trade them, using that 2:1 ratio button (as on the grey button in this picture ... also, when you CAN trade, the button turns green and not grey so sorry it doesn't show here but that button would be green if you can trade)

So you basically give away 2 of your duplicates and you receive 1 new BP in return. It might AGAIN be a duplicate but you're trying your luck and using those extra BPs to try and get more of this same building (hope it makes sense)
You can pick 2 duplicates from 2 different BPs (of the same building) and if you have triplicates (lol) you can also trade 2 of these against a random BP.

LoATradeBP.jpg

About the BPs you should have got from contributing to someone's GB, again as Byeordie rightly said, you need to keep up your place until that GB is levelled up. If the GB has levelled up, you won't see your position in the list of your "contributions to GB" but you can still go to the actual GB and check what your position WAS at the moment the GB levelled. To do this, go to the GB you were contributing to and look for the button highlighted in red in the picture below. Using the arrows, you can go back in time and see who contributed to the previous levels and what positions they were. This way you can tell if someone "passed" you before the levelling up.

GBLevelbutton.png

I hope this all helps. If you still go to that GB and see that your contribution is still bringing you BPs, then perhaps as someone said before you can raise a ticket to Support who will look into it. If you need assistance with raising a Support ticket you can ask here in Forum and people will be happy to help (i think hehe)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nutmadder, a wonderful and helpful post thank you. Lucy9 does that solve the issue for you or are you still missing any? Thanks, Kim.