• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

i dont recognise the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1979

hey i play on arvahall and am #2 currently, yet none of the posts in arvahall (or in the forum for that matter) section are made by players whose names appear in the arvahall list when i login.
is there a reason for his eg. is the game server different for country or part of the world with separate players or something?
just searching for help here kinda confused...like the game though:)

DeletedUser1294

There are much much more players on this world than in your bottom ranking list.
The bottom ranking list only applies to your group/neighbourhood/continent, there are lots lots more, you can see the incomplete list of groups by viewing the thread made by me 'Groups of Arvahall'

DeletedUser1979

ok so that means there are 80 players in each list, and there are several lists that make up arvahall?

DeletedUser1979

also what dyu mean by bottom ranking list? does my list have the lowest points? not that id be surprised only around 15 players are active:(

DeletedUser1294

Yes, there are much more lists.
Bottom Ranking list is the 80-person list you are talking about.

DeletedUser1979

thats great:)
they will be merged in the next version as one large list with all the players?

DeletedUser

thats great:)
they will be merged in the next version as one large list with all the players?

I doubt it... trying to list every person playing would be a ridiculous task. There are 10,000+ people playing on both servers.

DeletedUser1979

yes but not all of them are active,
usually on all the lists only the top5-10 are active, thats how it is on my list at most times.
so if the inactives are separated from the actives and the actives merged into one list it would be better trading and attacking, yet quite practicable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.