• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I do not get the daily doubloon at midnight in the summer event 2020. Also no daily quest, only event quests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally2012

Private
Currently I can only work event quests. I do not get the daily quest nor do I get to collect a doubloon at midnight. In my guild they report that they do get an extra doubloon at midnight.

Wally2012

Private
Additional Information:
World: Mount Killmore
I use an iPhone11 or a MacBook Pro with MacOS Catalina.

The daily doubloon is a log on bonus, it's released at midnight server time so if you are not in the UK then it'll be different.

You will only get the daily quests if you have caught up with the first set of quests that are released immediately and the daily quests that have already opened.

Can you confirm how many quests you have completed so far?

If it doesn't look like this as of 31 July then you are still behind the quest line

Screenshot_20200731_084537.jpg

DeletedUser104881

Please contact Support if you would like us to check if it was received.

Status
Not open for further replies.