• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: I can't see trading or town hall pop-up.

DeletedUser98891

Usually this is due to screen size not being 100%, but now at any screen size all i get is the ok and X top left so cannot access trades or town hall.

DeletedUser16026

Thanks for bring this to our attention. Are you by any chance using a Chromebook?

DeletedUser107015

I have the same problem, I am on a chromebook. I have had this issue for the last few days.

The following menus are unavailable, opening as described by boogiejuice.
Trading
Town Hall
Messaging
Ranking
Your Guild
Selecting a GB from the inventory
Settings

As I can't access the settings menu I can't give you any further details.

DeletedUser16026

Thanks for the confirmation. Please follow this linked thread for any updates. After the latest Chrome update Chromebooks are currently not supported by FoE. But our developers are looking into how much work will be required to ensure the game runs smoothly on those devices.

DeletedUser16026

The two issues are separate as with Chromebooks it cannot be fixed. With other browser it tends to be caused by something locally, such as browser cache.

DeletedUser108326

It was ok till recently and I haven't changed anything I know of?