• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I am very confused, someone help me please

Megashark

Private
So I am right at the beginning of the game. One of the tips from the taking head on the top left is to grow my population. However, now, for some reason, I cannot build any stillwell houses or huts, What am I doing wrong>?>???

Lilaia

Private
Do you have enough supplies? If not, you have to produce them (Production Building). It makes sense to use short productions (5 min).

Megashark

Private
Do you have enough supplies? If not, you have to produce them (Production Building). It makes sense to use short productions (5 min).
well i tried building supplies, it says one them is gonna take 7 hours?? and Im not even sure what supplies I need

Lilaia

Private
Take the shortest production (5 min), if you are in need of supplies. There are 5, 15 min, 1, 4, 8, and 24hrs. If not requested by a quest, there is no difference between the supplies produces over different times, Trophies, Bones, Daggers, ... all result in "tools" (supplies).
hunter.JPG

A hut will cost about 50 supplies, i.e. after some production, you can build a hut. Try to keep a balance between supplies and coins.

Further, it is advisable to produce with enthusiastic citizens (laughing face on the top).

Last edited:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Hey Megashark, welcome to FoE!
You are nost likely missing coins or/and supplies to build those. You get coins from houses and supplies from production buildings like Hunter, Pottery, Blacksmith etc.
If you don't have enough Supplies, you need to be patient while you wait for your productions to be fibished, but first, you must have production buildings built and you need to select one of the production options, and after that wait until it's complete. When you get enough supplies from those and/or coins from houses, you can build the building you want.

Megashark

Private
well now I got another question. I know what the diamonds are. I am familiar with the gold and tools but there is this one thing I keep seeing that I have no clue what it even is. and whatever it is, I dont know how to get more of it bc I cant explain it..they look like severed monkey heads and I only have 12 of them.holy crap, I just figured it out so I edited my post. what are these monkey heads and how do I get more??
+

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
well now I got another question.
I know what the diamonds are. I am familiar with the gold and tools but there is this one thing I keep seeing that I have no clue what it even is. and whatever it is, I dont know how to get more of it bc I cant explain it..they look like severed monkey heads and I only have 12 of them.holy crap, I just figured it out so I edited my post. what are these monkey heads and how do I get more??
+
Fact 1-its not a monkey, its a human head
Fact 2-your total population may differ as thats your "available" population
it is a main resource in game. With population u can build production buildings, supply buildings, army barraks and other. You can gain them by building residential buildings. For ur era, build longhouse, silt house, chalet, thatched house. You can increase your population that way.
to build population building
click building menu, then click the house icon on top of it

Attachments

• population buildings.PNG
    population buildings.PNG
    139.6 KB · Views: 131
  • population.PNG
    population.PNG
    60.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

mike6699

Private
HI there - I have 978 population and only 58 available. I have 3 goat farms producing supplies, 1 marble mason and iron foundry producing.
Where is the rest of my population? I can't build any more goods buildings. I have plenty money and supplies.

Attachments

• 2021-05-30_09h40_27.jpg
    2021-05-30_09h40_27.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
HI there - I have 978 population and only 58 available. I have 3 goat farms producing supplies, 1 marble mason and iron foundry producing.
Where is the rest of my population? I can't build any more goods buildings. I have plenty money and supplies.
3 goat farm = 366
Marble mansion = 108
Iron foundary = 230

You also have a stone mason = 108
and a 2nd marble mason = 108

That's 920 population used, which is correct

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
im literally really CONFUSED lol
how come terrace farm lv 2s in TE and FE both take up same amount of population????
also sleigh builder too, same 160 as TE and FE...
and now to add up the population to see is the population bar accurate...
buildings that my city use population

2 TE lv 2 terrace farm(it says 1790)
1 FE lv 2 terrace farm(it says 1790)
1 hover tank base(it says 5000)
1 TE sleighbuilder (it says 160)
1 FE sleighbuilder (it says 160)

now i'll add up
1790#3=5370
160#2=320
plus 5000
equals

and in the population bar it says
5.PNG

83740-72850=10,890
i have only 2 sleigh builder, 3 TR farm, and 1 hover base that takes population, and i have counted right...
10890-10690=200
what the...
then whats the 200 population taken? are they ghost people???
doesnt foe know how to do math???
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG