• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I am on level 4GE for the first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 11.54.29 AM.png

I normally complete level 2 GE

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
When a player first reaches GE level 4, they usually did so through negotiation, not through fights.
In order to negotiate all encounters of level 4, they will need about 140~150 of each type of goods;
including 10 types in total, 5 current age and 5 previous age.
At that stage, their Tavern Silvers are also usually only barely enough to afford all the "Extra Turns" they need.

Their goods usually can afford the negotiation of GE Level 4 every other week instead of every week.

The players that I know 100% fit this pattern, calculated as follows: 1/1 * 100% = 100%.

DeletedUser

When a player first reaches GE level 4, they usually did so through negotiation, not through fights.
In order to negotiate all encounters of level 4, they will need about 140~150 of each type of goods;
including 10 types in total, 5 current age and 5 previous age.
At that stage, their Tavern Silvers are also usually only barely enough to afford all the "Extra Turns" they need.

Their goods usually can afford the negotiation of GE Level 4 every other week instead of every week.

The players that I know 100% fit this pattern, calculated as follows: 1/1 * 100% = 100%.
I complete level 4 each week now