• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I am looking for a new guild

DeletedUser100393

Hi. The guild I was in recently mostly started joining other guilds due to the fact that half of the guild were inactive, so I am now looking for a new guild to join. I may not be the most talkative of players within the guild but I do support players nearly daily by motivating and polishing. Would like to join a guild that some people have Great Buildings so I can help them in developing them but also get more blueprints to complete the ones I am currently on with.
Also with this new Guild vs Guild game play it may be interesting to get in on a bit of that...

So if you fit the build and you think I would fit in your guild, please give me a invite.

Many Thanks