• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hydroelectric Eel, How do you defeat them?

DeletedUser105454

Hello everyone, can someone tell me how to defeat: 3x Hydroelectric Eel , 1x Recon Raider, 4x Dragon Drones.
I am losing badly against this set-up in the Guild Expedition, level 2.

dimondus

Captain
Nice, 3 answers and 3 different unit compositions! :D
I have a feeling your attack/def boost is not high enough. Look carefully the stats of enemy units and choose your units that have bonus against those. A few rogues always helps.
I know there is one encounter 6th or 7th in level 2 that get me a headache in every age.

DeletedUser6974

1 dragon drone 7 rogues, hold back the drone for the first turn them auto, ....will wipe out all the eels with no losses

DeletedUser653

I think all the suggestions work so you have 4 or 5 ideas to try.
Even 8 ranged would work with a few losses as everytime the eel shot a unit it would get shot back, so theres loads of options