• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Huts

DeletedUser

Can i have the Bronze Age PVP but use huts from the iron age?

DeletedUser

Yes, you can. As long as you attack with bronze age units only, you will participate in the bronze age PvP tournament.

DeletedUser

Thanks, was just worried if i get them now then i wont be able to win the tournament.

DeletedUser

I would like to add that your PVP points will always go to the tournament of the highest age unit in your army in that battle. So if you attack with only bronze age units, the points go to the bronze age tower. If you add even just one iron age unit into the army you use, the points for that battle go to the iron age tower.

You can even compete in all of the towers by changing your army, attacking some people with bronze age units, others with iron age units and so on :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the info. Better i dont make the mistakes in game by finding out before!

DeletedUser

Plus you have to unlock the tower you wish to participate in but conquering the continent the tower is in.

DeletedUser

Yes i have conquered the Bronze Age PvP and won it this week but im afraid i wont be able to beat the Iron Age soldiers with Bronze Age soldiers.

DeletedUser

You may be surprised at how strong your spearmen are :) Try them!

Surge

Brigadier-General
Hide them in bushes, try to avoid Archer/Slinger range, kill thy speedy horses first, engage armored targets with thee slingers.

DeletedUser

Spearmen are especially effective against horses. Yea, hide them in bushes. They have very few defensive points and if you hide them in bushes, they may actually get to attack 3 times instead of just 2.

DeletedUser

I cant hide from archers for long can i?
What should i get against 3 Soldiers, 2 Archers and 2 Heavy Melee?

Greywolf

Sergeant
I cant hide from archers for long can i?
What should i get against 3 Soldiers, 2 Archers and 2 Heavy Melee?

I would use Archers against this army as many as you have. If neccessary add some long range or infantry to fill up the rest of your army.

DeletedUser

Still in the bronze age. I have every broze age unit. Moving onto soldiers now.