• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Huntz Hitz Guild Looking For Active Guild Members

DeletedUser109855

HuntzHouse Guild in Houndmoor are currently looking for motivated players to help grow this into a strong and powerful guild aimed at helping each member do the best they can!

We are here for each other…to answer questions, help with trades and to learn and grow in the game. Players are encouraged to aid their fellow guild mates as often as they can and to participate in the Guild Expeditions, as these benefit the entire guild, though this is in no way a requirement; we understand that all players benefit and contribute to the guild in their own way.

We look out for our own and help in any way we can. We are all mates.

“It’s the unconquerable soul of man, not the nature of the weapon he uses, that insures victory.”
“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.”
General George S. Patton, Jr.

(Traveling merchants always welcome here)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109855

HuntzHouse Guild - Positions Available For New Active Members

********************************************************************************************
We are a fairly new Guild of 18 Great members. Fair trades from bronze to colonial age are always taken with haste and we are strong about the Guild Expeditions.
The unfortunate part is we are a low level (Level 6) guild currently but we are all striving hard to better that every chance we get.
All our members are very happy and most say it is the best guild out there despite it's low level!
We are here to help our follow guildies do their best.

Thanks for the interest and feel free to join even for a short while to see if it fits for you.

********************************************************************************************

Happy Forging

DeletedUser109855

Well I want to give an update for anyone out there looking for a Great Guild !
We are now 45 members strong and very active in the GE and GVG.
If you are GE happy we unlock the forth tier ever week without fail.

We currently hold a Global Rank of 32 in all of Houndsmoor which I find amazing for a guild as young as ours.

We are currently looking for Future Era Players .

Please swing by and check out HuntzHouse and or drop us a line!