• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

HTML5 News?

• Thread starter DeletedUser106400
  • Start date

Shad23

Emperor
lol i would have thaught speed would have been the same for everyone on flash and Html but seems it's not cause you say on your computor flash is faster then html and on mine it's the contrary

Ati2

Legend
For me, on a win 8.1, i7 computer, it's roughly the same speed. I was using html5 because hey, that's more modern, that's the way to go. Then I frequently had to log in from a smaller linux computer as well, html5 there is just terrible. It's totally unusable. I switched to flash there. That's okay. Of course, this changed my preference to flash on my main computer as well (bah... :D), and that's when I noticed that wow, even on an i7, flash is somewhat faster. Not by much, html5 would be totally usable there, but flash is still faster. And since I don't want to keep changing my preference each time, I'm stuck with flash.

Shad23

Emperor
till you told me about ctrl +c i was going back and forth between the 2 just for copy / paste but will now stick to html cause flash is way to slow and has to much bugs for me to enjoy the game , i think dev's will never fix the bugs on flash cause they want to replace flash with html so i won't be using flash anymore thx to you

DeletedUser111359

I have noticed that pasting into the HTML5 messaging tends to add extra line breaks.

DeletedUser112760

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums here so I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to post but I just wanted to say that I noticed when using HTML5, lvl 4 of GE starts lagging and when using Flash it doesn't.
Pretty sure it doesn't have to do something with internet connection/speed because I have good int. speed.
Best regards :)