• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: HTML5 bug - missing popup content

scibuff

Sergeant
  • World: All
  • Browser and Version: 1.135.644da79e70 (19.09.2018 11:04)
  • System Details: 1.135.644da79e70 (19.09.2018 11:04), scibuff (6869907), en9, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/69.0.3497.100, 2133x1042, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
  • Overview of the bug: From time to time it seems as if pop-up layers are shown out of order, or the content layer is not shown at all. I've seen this occurring with GB pop-ups, message and message attachment pop-ups, the quest
  • Screenshots:
  • foe-bug-attch-screen.png foe-bug-gb-screen.png foe-bug-market.png foe-bug-msg.png foe-bug-quests-2.png
  • How often this occurs: Occurs occasionally
  • Urgency: Minor bug (non-game changing).
  • Preventative Actions: When the issue occurs, usually it is possible to reload the content by closing all pop-ups and opening them again. From time to time this doesn't help and a full reload (F5) seems to be the only way. Please note that while the reload might fix one occurrence, the issue will (eventually) occur again
  • Summary:
  • - Bug - Great Buildings: The Great Buildings pop-up (from time to time) appears without content, but the content is present (probably hidden by a layer painted on top of the content, i.e. it is still possible to open a specific Great Building (the button is invisible but clickable) video capture >>
  • - Bug - Message Attachment: The Message Attachment pop-up (from time to time) appears without content - video capture >>
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.