HTML / flash feedback

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by shad23, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Ceban

Ceban Corporal

Then maybe someone didnt know that html is alive so he switched to it when he got info and then mess with sieges started, repeating my computer isnt weak one but simply hands cant react so fast, not just my, anyone, i saw this on other games and know diference between human and bot.

2. Ati2

Ati2 Legend

I'm not into GvG, so I can't comment on that part.

3. Ceban

Ceban Corporal

I also created separate topic and palced post here with some screen shots but it got deleted so if i do it again it will get deleted again so there is no use of that so i wont do it but in html we know users can make code also... i think i told my part...

4. SirFrancis

SirFrancis Second Lieutenant

I switched completely over to HTML 5 a couple months ago, and have no regrets.

5. Ceban

Ceban Corporal

how often and how intensive you do GvG?

6. Chalinna

Chalinna Guest

I use flash for GvG and if html5 doesn’t work properly in the future I will not frustrate myself anymore and switch to mobile only.
    A geme is for niceness not for frustration.
    That said nothing can be done about that flash will go and most certainly not Inno.

7. SirFrancis

Never.
    upload_2019-1-29_14-20-56.png

8. shad23

shad23 Lieutenant-General

you are ranked high for someone that never does GVG your GB's must be high lvl

9. SirFrancis

Cape ranked 62. Arc ranked 100. Others below that.

When the leaderboard for GB's first rolled out, I was #1 on that world, with my CdM. But I was slow to realize how Arc changed the meta.

10. shad23

shad23 Lieutenant-General

Arc gives ranking pts for having it + gives ranking pts for each lvl + gives ranking pts when you colect cause arc gives to treasury and every time it gives to treasury you get ranking pts

11. SirFrancis

It also throws off packages meaning that your other GB's get to move up too, adding more ranking points.

I've got them to 80+ on 2 of 5 worlds now.